Monday, March 31, 2008

More transplants

Well, as I promised, I planted some tomatoes upside down yesterday. Here's a photo of the finished product.

As you can see, the plant is already starting to turn back up but I expect it to eventually give into the weight as it starts to grow longer and bear fruit. Well, that's one less plant that will have to be staked and tied.

I also planted some basil in the top of this pot partly to keep bugs and stuff away but also because I just love the stuff. Unfortunately, we had quite a bit of wind last night and it appears that one of the plants may have snapped under such conditions.

We'll see what happens to it although I doubt it will be very good.

I also planted my jalapeƱo plants in their pots but I forgot to take pictures of those. I'll have to post some of those in a few days.

No comments: