Friday, April 25, 2008

Tomato buds!

Well, it's been quite some time. Since my last post, I re potted my aloe plant that my grandmother gave me at Christmas on April 6. I've also been gathering TONS of petunia seeds. If anyone wants any in a trade, just let me know in the fall when I know how many I have. They're quite viable as they've been sowing themselves quite frequently in the pots underneath them.

And of course, the most exciting thing has to do with that upside down tomato plant.


You can probably see in this picture the buds that are on here. Now I did notice a couple days after this photo that the other plants are starting to form their first cluster but this is actually two separate clusters of buds. I didn't quite catch them when they first formed so who knows how long they've been there.

Also just as exciting, my jalapeño plants are forming buds as well!


I know, kinda fuzzy but you can make out the shape of some of those buds, right?

No comments: